05 May Help with COVID-19
Corona virus Disease
Cleaning Disinfection and Testing Program
There are many cleaning companies willing to clean your facility.
- Are they using the proper techniques?
- Are they using the proper products?
- Is the cleaning effective?
- What areas need to be cleaned?
- Compliance with guidance documents?
Consulting and Testing Services
- Prepare cleaning/sanitizing protocols methods/products/frequency
- Provide quantitative testing on effectiveness of cleaning
- Onsite testing, Immediate results, documentation of findings
The testing protocols have been used in the Hospital and Restaurant industry for years. The results measure levels of active microorganisms to evaluate acceptable levels of cleanliness.
Gaudet Associates, Inc. has set up a program to provide guidance and protocols to clean and disinfect facilities. The program is designed by a Florida Licensed Professional Environmental Engineer and a trained Covid-19 compliance coordinator in conjunction with Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Identify areas to be addressed within building/campus. Collect surface samples to develop a baseline prior to cleaning. Prepare document/guidelines to clean and disinfect. Obtain a minimum of 2 bids from qualified cleaning firms. *
Upon selection of cleaning firm, monitor the activities and adherence to protocol and CDC recommendations.
Upon completion of Phase II, collect surface samples to ensure guidelines have been met. If a sample fails, cleaning firm will have worker(s) on site to immediately reclean area. We will provide a written report detailing the program results.
*It is important to have independent testing and cleaning firms to avoid any conflict of interest.